Friday, August 8, 2008

Jobs for Us....Bloggers!

Definitely like me you are wondering what more can we do inside this techy world of World Wide Web. As a blogger, all I’m doing for the meantime is copying interesting write-ups from one site, mostly yahoo, and publish it here for my blog and that's a bit odd knowing that I am powered by Google. Well more to that, I have just realized it's one big mistake considering the fact that they are copyrighted so I’ve decided to change my style of copying not all of the article and will bring it to where it must be read legally. In this connection I would like to ask an apology publicly through this blog to the sites I have invaded their rights. I'm an amateur and I can't help it as I’m still trying to figure things out in here.

Moving on, a blogger has something big task to do for advertisers as I had my reading lately. More on getting the attention of your prospect viewers to your post to build high traffic that would lead to get noticed by the advertisers, there's one thing to really consider first and foremost. It's with the idea of being YOU inside your public little world. The interest comes in through the real thoughts you as blogger putting them into words. If they find it interesting then there'll be more visitors that would turn into subscribers. Or the contrary, they will hate your blog and will be commentors that will still surely increase your status quo. And this is what I am doing for my improvement. I'm a newbie and I am learning.

So what are the other thing blogging can give to you. A job with such high pay. I may have not yet experienced it but I’ll make sure I will. Along the process of changing my style, there might get interested with my thoughts and will hire me.
And talking about jobs check out for this Jobs for Bloggers.

No comments: